Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Recipe: Healthy Dessert Apple Nachos

I LOVE dessert. It's my favorite part of any meal! But when you're trying to eat healthy, it's not always eay to even have dessert, let alone enjoy it. So, here is one of my favorite easy desserts when I have the calories to spare.

Ingredients:
1 apple
2 Tbsp peanut butter
2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips

Steps:
1. Cut your apple into thin slices or rings and place on a plate.
2. Microwave your peanut butter until it is fully melted. This will make your peanut butter appear to go further and get an even coating on all of the apple slices. Pour the peanut butter in a drizzle all over the apples on your plate.
3. Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips evenly over your apples.
Serve and enjoy!

I know this is really simple, but I just love eating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...