Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2020

It's Christmas! Day 25: Drive Around and Look at Lights

It’s Christmas! is a 25 day blog and vlog segment that I’ll be doing this December to bring you crafts, reviews, and ideas to make your Christmas season even more fun this year (especially, with this pandemic thing we’re all trying to navigate).

Hopefully, my family can inspire yours to not let this crazy year ruin the holiday season for you.

I had a post planned for yesterday. It was a craft. However, you know how the holidays go. I never got around to making it. Well, I made half of it, but I never finished it. So, instead of stressing myself out, I decided to just let it go. Because sometimes, that's what we have to do in order to keep our sanity as parents.

So anyway, today is Christmas! Eek! Hopefully, your holiday season has been amazing and continues to be amazing. Unfortunately, today is my last Christmas post. But I’ve saved yet another favorite holiday tradition for last. Now, we normally do this on the 23rd or 24th, but this is something you can do on Christmas night or probably even the whole week after.

We got our PJs on, made our hot cocoa, and got in the car to drive around town looking at all the beautiful Christmas lights.
I made a list of all the houses that traditionally have awesome displays. We were super excited to see all the beautiful displays.

We had a great time!

This is just such a fun little tradition that we have that doesn’t require any planning (unless you’re hunting for the best houses around). It doesn’t cost anything (except maybe some gas). And it’s a bunch of fun that you can have with your family in the days leading up to Christmas. Now get out there and go look at those lights!

I'm going to take a little break from blogging to enjoy some time with my family so I'll see you guys all in the New Year.

So for the last time this year, from my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...