Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

It's Christmas! Day 16: Read Christmas Books

It’s Christmas! is a 5 day blog and vlog segment that I’ll be doing this December to bring you crafts, reviews, and ideas to make your Christmas season even more fun this year (especially, with this pandemic thing we’re all trying to navigate).

Hopefully, my family can inspire yours to not let this crazy year ruin the holiday season for you.

One way to really embrace the Christmas spirit is to read Christmas books. We of course have our favorites. We always read “Twas the night before Christmas” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” on Christmas Eve. So clearly we haven’t read those books yet. However, there are a couple books we have already read.

I homeschool my son and we have a Read Aloud time every day so it’s easy to find time for Christmas books. But you could easily read your books before bedtime.

Here are some of our favorites this year:
The Grinch (a novelization of the Jim Carey version)
Llama Llama Holiday Drama
The Gingerbread Man Loose at Christmas
How Do Dinosaurs Say Merry Christmas
The Little Christmas Elf
The First Christmas Night

One of my favorite parts about reading to my son is the quality time we get to spend together. So never stop reading to your kids!

And as always, from my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...