Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Travel Shirts

I'm currently dreaming about all the awesome things my son and I are going to do on our 2 week roadtrip. I'm a little nervous because it's going to be just the two of us. Normally, my husband would be joining us, but he just couldn't take that much time off work so I decided to brave it on my own.

So, speaking of traveling, I made some cute shirts for our last trip. We'll be bringing a couple of these with us again so I thought I would show you what I've made!

Some of these, I designed myself in Design Space. I hope these can inspire some travel shirts for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...