Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

My Ultimate "Pop Punk/Emo from the 00s" Playlist

When I was growing up, I loved what is sometimes referred to as Pop Punk music with some Emo influences. I mean, what young white female high schooler in the 00s didn't love that kind of music? And if you didn't, you really missed out. Clearly, this kind of music is very nostalgic for me. So, in an effort to have some great music to listen to during workouts and while I'm cleaning the house, I put together this playlist. Please, enjoy!

In no particular order:
1. Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
2. My Own Worst Enemy by Lit
3. Fatlip by Sum 41
4. The Rock Show by blink-182
5. I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan
6. 1985 by Simple Plan
7. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring
8. Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects
9. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne
10. My Friends Over You by New Found Glory
11. The Anthem by Good Charlotte
12. American Idiot by Green Day
13. Misery Business by Paramore
14. Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low
15. The Middle by Jimmy Eat World
16. Sugar, We're Goin Down by Fall Out Boy
17. Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
18. All The Small Things by blink-182
19. Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
20. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
21. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
22. The Kill (Bury Me) by Thirty Seconds To Mars
23. Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
24. Pressure by Paramore
25. Bring Me To Life by Evanescense
26. I Miss You by blink-182
27. Numb by Linkin Park
28. Miss Murder by AFI
29. Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous by Good Charlotte
30. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
31. Addicted by Simple Plan
32. Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne
33. Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
34. Girl All The Bad Guys Want by Bowling For Soup
35. In Too Deep by Sum 41
36. Swing, Swing by The All-American Rejects
37. Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne
38. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
39. Complicated by Avril Lavigne
40. Hold On by Good Charlotte
41. Flavor Of The Weak by American Hi-Fi
42. My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
43. The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
44. Until The Day I Die by Story Of The Year
45. Be My Escape by Relient K
46. Almost by Bowling For Soup
47. Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional
48. Bouncing Off The Walls by Sugarcult
49. Girls & Boys by Good Charlotte
50. Anthem Of Our Dying Day by Story of the Year 51. Scars by Papa Roach
52. I Don't Wanna Be In Love by Good Charlotte
53. You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday
54. All That I've Got by The Used
55. All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet For My Valentine
56. Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye
57. The Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
58. Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee
59. Ohio Is For Lovers by Hawthorne Heights
60. It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects
61. 45 by Shinedown

CLICK HERE to listen to my playlist on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...