Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Crochet Pattern: 2-Tone Hot Pad

I started this pattern because I wanted to make a hot pad for our camping trip. And I really liked how it turned out, so I thought I would share it with all of you!



Materials:
4mm hook
100% cotton worsted weight yarn (in 2 colors)
yarn needle

Terms:
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
inc = increase
blo = back loops only

Pattern:
In COLOR 1, ch 39
Round 1: sc inc in 2nd ch from hook, sc x 36, sc inc, sc inc on the other side of ch, sc x 36, sc inc (80)
Round 2 - Round 20: sc around (80)
Switch to COLOR 2
Round 21: sc around (80)
Switch to COLOR 1
Round 22 - Round 23: sc around (80)
Switch to COLOR 2
Round 24: sc around (80)
Switch to COLOR 1
Round 25 - Round 26: sc around (80)
Switch to COLOR 2
Round 27 - Round 40: sc around (80)
sc in blo x 4
To finish, sc across the top to crochet the ends together. (40)
Finish off and weave in ends.

Loop:
Attach yarn in the right most front loops of those 4 sts you did in blo.
Row 1: ch 1, sc x 4 (4)
Row 2 - Row 20: ch 1, sc x 4 (4)
Finish off and sew to the top where you sc'ed across the top.
Sew in ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...