Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Terre Bleu Lavender Farm

At the beginning of August, my son and I went on a 2 week roadtrip (just the 2 of us!). We had an absolute blast. Our first stop was Toronto, Ontario. Before we got there, though, we stopped at the Terre Bleu Lavender Farm.


Terre Bleu Lavender Farm at 2501 Sideroad 25, Milton, ON
We arrived around 1:45pm on a Friday afternoon. After we paid our admission ($17/adult and $12/child), we were directed to a tent where we were shown an intro video about the farm. We were given a couple instructions like “don’t step on or over the rows of lavender” and “do not pick the lavender.” Then, we were free to roam as much as we wanted.

There are multiple different areas to the farm and we thoroughly enjoyed every one of them!

Here’s a map:


The Animal Pasture


Yellow Bench Trail


Lavender Field 2: Yellow Door
There is usually a line to take pictures in front of the door. We were fortunate enough to have kind people behind us that were willing to take a picture of the two of us.


Wildflowers


Lavender Field 1


Distillery


Herb Bar


Apiary
I just love how this was set up with a caged in area so that you don’t have to worry about getting stung.


Ice Cream
We bought some ice cream and some lemonade. And truly, I didn’t know how much I would actually like either one of these things because lavender seems so floral to me. But they were both delicious!


Store
I ended up leaving with some lavender oil in a roller ball, glass container. We also got some lavender and mint chapstick. I have seriously been using this stuff nonstop for 3 weeks. I love it!


Owen's Notes: "So cool! There was lavender everywhere. Row after row after row of lavender. There was also a yellow door. I like doors. I got to eat lavender ice cream and drink lavender lemonade. They were delicious!"

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here! We spent about 2 hours here. You could easily spend longer, but we were tired and wanted to get to our next destination. I would highly recommend visiting here if you get the chance.

There is a tour that you can take. It’s complimentary so you don’t have to pay any extra for it, but we just wanted to go at our own leisure so we chose not to follow along with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...