Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Last Day of Homeschool: Field Day

Even though my son is homeschooled, he is still friends with other kids that go to traditional school. So of course, they were telling him all about their Play Day (also known as Field Day to others) and he was jealous. I really didn't have anything planned for the last day of school yet, so I decided to make my own version of Field Day that would meet our specific homeschooling needs. They needed to be things that we could do just the two of us.

Here's what we came up with!
1. Soccer
2. HORSE (basketball)
3. Egg Race
4. Chalk Art
5. Crab Races
6. Lunch Outside (we had burgers!)
7. Water Balloon Toss
8. Blowing Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts...

Hocking Hills State Park

A couple weeks ago, we decided to take a weekend trip to Columbus, Ohio for my son’s 11th birthday. Our whole trip started because we just H...